Wednesday, February 15, 2006

 

Real Quick - A Little About Michael Moore

Just for kicks I went over to MichaelMoore.com, as I haven't done in a while. The lines about Cheney and the birdshot incident were all over the page, but that didn't catch my eye. No, it takes real stupidity to get me to notice.

And I saw that in the headline "What if Jesus is Burning These Baptist Churches?" I though I would find some support for Moore's headline. But no. I found this:
"It's definitely arson," state fire marshal spokesman Ragan Ingram said Sunday.
Since Ragan Ingram is not significant enough to have his own page on Wikipedia, I conclude there is not much of a conspiracy theory surrounding him. Which leads me to the following conclusions conclusions:

1) Moore has his own conspiracy about Ingram.

2) Reading an entire article is as difficult for this man as running.

3) He does not like Baptists.

4) I wasted my time going to his site.

Labels:


Comments:
You did waste your time going to his site.

Michael Moore does not really care if his facts are correct. He used Bill Burkett and Dan Rather's forged documents in his stupid movie.

See you soon,
Fred
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?