Friday, May 19, 2006

 

Fantasy Baseball - Update

I am currently in the 7th week of fantasy baseball. I constantly adjust the team, and last week I actually placed first in my league (of 10, if you recall). My lineup for last week was

Batters
Lopez - C
Molina - C
Sexson - 1b
Kent -2b
Glaus -3b
Crosby - ss
Bay -of
Gibbons - of
Griffey - of
Kearns -of
Ichiro - of
Zimmerman - utility
Wiggington - utility

Pitchers
Contreras
Gonzales
Gordan
Halladay
Hernandez
Jenks
Penny
Sheets
Verlander

I've made a few changes since then, though, and I think I just about have my lineup set for next week. Scott Kazmir of the Devil Rays has been pitching well, and the impression that I get is that he is the real deal. Felix Hernandez needs refinement, and might get sent down to the minors. I've also switched Javy Lopez for another former Atlanta player, Johnny Estrada, behind the plate. Sexson is out because the reason he's not hitting is a bone bruise, and I put Gibbons at first and added rookie-of-the-year candidate Prince Fielder. I also have Robinson Cano as a utility player, as the Yankees second baseman is hitting well, even though he is a terrible base stealer, and I put Wiggington on the reserve list since he's kinda been fading. Also I switched Gagne and Sheets (I had Gagne on reserve) since Gagne will be back, and he will be Gagne when he's back. My season may yet be salvaged.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?