Thursday, December 28, 2006

 

Explanation

A friend of mine commented that he likes to check my blog to see what I have to say, but isn't as interested in a lot of the sports stuff. I have tried to post a lot of non-sports items, but they never come to fruition. The fact is that the other posts take longer to write because they require a whole lot more thought. Additionally, I always like to link to other sites, and this doesn't go over too well because I leave those windows open. Adding that altogether, my computer usually can't handle what I want to do with my web browser, so I generally have to control-alt-delete and close out the whole program, thus causing me to lose the entire post.

The moral of the story is that I need to write my blog posts in Word first before I post them online, because Word won't crash on me like that. I'll work on that one.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?